Thank you for your interest in contributing to the association. Currently, there are three ways to contribute:
Editorial Submissions for Web-Only Content
Editorial Submissions for Magazine Articles
Call for Speaker Proposals Submissions
Website Contributor Guidelines
As a member of the Contact Center Association we expect you will want to contribute your knowledge and expertise to the community. The CCA website is designed to allow Members to do this through our robust content management system built into the website. We ask that content be:
- Thought provoking
- Presented in a professional manner
Your articles and content submissions should be focused toward: contact center supervisors, workforce managers, managers, directors, VP’s and Executives.
Ideas for submissions: trends and emerging technologies, best practices, policies and procedures, choosing customer strategies, customer service, case studies and stories, motivation and teamwork, hiring and managing staff, metrics and benchmarking, social network strategies/protecting brand strategies, solving quality and performance problems and proactively implementing new technologies.
Most CCA pro’s prefer: practical solutions, tips and techniques for improving contact center operations and strategy.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any content deemed inappropriate.
Editorial Submissions for the Contact Center Association
- Content previously published in other magazines will not be considered
- Full article with proposed title, abstract and body copy
- Or link to article on your blog or web site
- Graphics (i.e. charts, graphs, architectural diagrams, code listings; one object per 1,000 words is optimal; graphics must be eps, pdf or jpg files; jpgs must be a min of 300 dpi actual size)
- If you are submitting online: your author bio, head shot and contact information will be automatically pulled from your membership profile. Please ensure your profile is up-to-date. If more than one author needs to be cited please use the search feature to add additional authors. If the co-authors are not in the search function please send the additional author bio, head shot and contact information as part of your text.
- If you choose to submit your article for both magazine and web content your article will be held until magazine publication and then it will be posted online.
- Although most articles are published, we do not guarantee or imply a guarantee of publication, placement or timing. Publication of your article is at Contact Center Association’s sole discretion.
- Contact Center Association does not accept promotional articles about specific commercial products
Call for Speaker Proposals
Who May Submit Proposals
All contact center professionals - practioners, consultants, professional speakers, trainers and solutions providers - are invited to submit proposals.
Selection Criteria Overview:
- Clear topic expertise
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Experience presenting in front of large audiences
- Pertinent content that is not a sales pitch